Thank you for the wide range of excellent posters at FEBS 2021, and well done to...
Welcome to 'FEBS 2021'
The platform for the virtual FEBS Congress remains open for registered participants for three months after the end of the live event. Click the green button below to reach the log in page, and check the 'Latest news' post of 1 July for additional information.
View it and the FEBS Letters Ljubljana Virtual Issue on the FEBS Press journal webpages.
- Bruce Alberts FEBS Education Lecture
- Nenad Ban Plenary Lecture
- Tim Bartels FEBS Letters Award Lecture
- David Baulcombe FEBS Sir Hans Krebs Lecture
- Emmanuelle Charpentier FEBS Theodor Bücher Lecture
- Roman Jerala FEBS Datta Lecture
- Guido Kroemer EMBO Lecture
- Rafael Radi PABMB Lecture
- Richard Roberts Opening Plenary Lecture
- Motoko Shibanuma FEBS Journal Prize Lecture
- Hermona Soreq IUBMB Lecture
- Molly Stevens FEBS/EMBO Women in Science Award 2021 Lecture
- Elly Tanaka FEBS/EMBO Women in Science Award 2020 Lecture
- Closing times: 23:59 (UTC+01:00)